Saturday, July 2, 2011

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Sixteen

 This round the voters got 14 of the 16 right.  I am not surprised that people picked Sirius over Tonks, but I have no idea why someone would choose Bellatrix over Molly.  Because of some poor seeding Ginevra and George had to face-off in the second round.  I doubt that I have a more difficult decision in the rest of the tournament.  It is funny how this bracket resembles my usual NCAA basketball bracket.  3/4 of it look ok, but one region is terrible.  I have voted for the loser in six of the twelve match-ups in the Diagon Alley region.  My choices would have been Peeves, Molly, Tonks, and Kreacher instead of Draco, Bellatrix, Sirius, and the Dark Lord.  In the other three brackets only Luna is missing.

There was only a two vote difference in the James Potter/Tom Riddle Jr. match-up.  I voted at least twice, which means that I determined the outcome.  If political elections were ever this close, I might have to start voting.

No comments:

Post a Comment