Friday, July 8, 2011

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Four

The next time that I want to write a series of posts remind me of this series and the basketball tournament series.  Even though my love for these characters is great, there are only so many ways to say for whom I voted.

In a comment on my last post, Mac did a better job than I can, of explaining why Snape beat Harry this round.  Padfoot made an undeserved appearance in the final four.  Ron and Hermione round out the quartet.  If my vote was the only one that mattered, Hermione and Snape would have been joined by Hagrid and Molly in the final four.  Nothing against Molly, but that shows how lopsided the brackets are.

I have voted against Ron and Sirius for the past two rounds.  As much as I hate for either to make the championship, I will be voting for Ron.  The other match-up is Hermione vs Snape.  I think that Snape should win, but I will be voting for Hermione.

2 comments:

  1. For those of you coming here to get your Harry Potter World Cup results, Professor Snape beat Ron in the finals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did your blog become Harry Potter Central?

    ReplyDelete