Thursday, April 14, 2011

Casa de POMPOSO

I have one rule when it comes to eating at Mexican restaurants.  The food has to be prepared and served by illegals.  I walk in and ask to see green cards.  If the employees have them, I walk out.  (EDITORS NOTE: We have been using this joke for so long, that I don’t remember who wrote it.  I think Ellen wrote the first half and I wrote the second half, but I could be wrong.)  Today I skipped the restaurant and cooked Mexican at home.  But it’s ok, cause I don’t have a green card.


I am disappointed with how this looks in the picture.  That is chicken enchiladas, black beans, and rice.  It tasted and looked better in real life.


2 comments:

  1. It's two a.m., and I couldn't be farther from hungry, and I'm still considering letting myself into your house to search for leftovers. I guess my invite got lost in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like a refund of 15.37 + 20 % for a tip for Cinco De Mayo,2009.

    By the way, the food look delicious

    ReplyDelete