Saturday, January 21, 2012

How To Lose 10 Pounds in 1 Day

Anyone who has seen me in the last two weeks will be delighted to know that I cut off that mess of hair.  There might not have actually been ten pounds, but I couldn't run and jump over the pile of hair that I swept up afterwards.  I would have taken before and after photos, but when I got out of the shower this morning, I had my hair combed back in a very non-photogenic style.

I also trimmed those wild onions that provided such a convenient handle last weekend.  I will have to remember to keep my beard short whenever there are eight year olds around.

1 comment:

  1. Instead of grooming to protect yourself from eight-year-olds, you should punch one of those eight-year-olds. That eight-year-old also got a hair cut--about three inches. We think we might should have gone more.

    ReplyDelete