Tuesday, January 3, 2012

And In This Corner

I have always been taught that plastic things have to go in the top rack of the dishwasher.  I don't know if this is still true or if dishwasher or plastic technology have advanced to the point of bottom shelf capability.  Last week when I had a top shelf full of plastic ware, I put a glass on the bottom rack dangerously close to a glass 9x13.  It may just be because I have been reading The Hunger Games, but I imagined this as a battle to the death scenario.  The odds were clearly in the favor of the 9x13.


  If were are a betting person, you clearly should have gone with the favorite.  And if you are a person who would bet on this, you definitely have a gambling problem.

2 comments:

  1. You make me laugh. Hey--maybe you should have put new glasses on your Christmas list. Maybe your new roomie will let you use hers if you promise to be a more responsible dishwasher loader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I can't say anything to him about his dishwasher loading skills since he's always having to load my dishes for me when I'm a slob.

    ReplyDelete