Friday, October 11, 2013

How many licks?

It was 10 or 11 days ago when I pinched my finger tip at work and gave myself a blood blister. Since then every time that I glance at my hand, I think I've got something on my finger. Now while there are others in the family more famous for picking scabs, I can't abide scabs. So there is a part of me that really wants to cut this blister open. My other half wants to wait and see how long it takes to heal on its own. I have never been able to make it to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop, so it surprises me that I've resisted picking it for this long. The only thing that has stayed my hand so far is that it will require a tool of some type, and my laziness has trumped my pickingness.


2 comments:

  1. At first glance of the picture and title, I thought tick. Ticks could be my friend right now. I also MUST pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your work really has it in for your fingers!

    ReplyDelete