Friday, August 9, 2013

Pompous Circumstances

Congratulations to my shishter for graduating from the internet. Though, I'm not really sure how one does that. I suppose that they will just email her a diploma pdf. Or maybe a cat meme.


If she wants to walk at the graduation ceremony, it will have to be as a gif. Like this, but with her face photo shopped into it.


Here's a poem to celebrate her accomplishment.

Graduation day
What's coming up next for you?
Eviction notice

In the tradition of her former grandeur, here are my five favorite things about graduation.

1. I no longer have to play the bad guy and force her to do her homework.
2. I am now less likely to get way behind on television, but I might have to sit through a SYTYCD marathon soon.
3. I might get a home cooked meal for often now. Though, for the last month or so, she has been cooking more.
4. I will finally have an assistant available to help hang those curtains.
5. Becoming a librarian should bring a raise. However much of a raise she gets, I'm raising rent the same percentage. Bwahaha!

4 comments:

  1. Best thing you've ever written.

    Also that girl falls down and it's equally hilarious every. single. time.

    I will try to to watch the dancing when you're at work. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of this has been written for a week, but I realized I needed the Fav Five just last night. I was brainstorming them at work and forgot one of the best when I got home to write them down. So forget number three above and replace it with this. 3. I no longer have to step around the text books in the floor while trying not to trip over shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this as evidenced by all my laughter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graduation Day
    Shane watching and thinking
    When will Ellen move out?

    ReplyDelete