Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Farty for Farty

One of my friends recently turned thirty. For the thirty days leading up to her big day, she asked Facebook trivia questions about herself. On her birthday she drew a name from everyone who answered a questioned right and gave out a prize to the winner. Obviously I can't plan something farty days in advance. So I'm asking farty questions here today. I'll give y'all a week or so to submit your answers.

We are operating on the honor system here. Don't read other peoples's answers before giving your own. If you don't trust your fellow commentors, email your answers to me. I'm sure I can think of a prize that is farty.

1. What time was I born?
2. What was the name of the road I lived on as a child?
3. When or where (year/event/location) did I first see Acappella?
4. What is my college degree?
5. When did I graduate from college (month and year)?
6. How long have I lived in Arkansas?
7. What is the date I bought my house (hint: it's someone's birthday)?
8. How long have I worked for the USPS? "It feels like forever," will get you partial credit.
9. Which finger did I break at work?
10. I used to be a terrible driver. How many cars have I totaled?
11. How many speeding tickets?
12. Speaking of cars, what's the name of my car?
13. What is my phone's name?
14. What is my favorite color?
15. What is my favorite food?
16. What is my favorite drink?
17. What is my favorite road trip food?
18. What is my favorite number?
19. What is my favorite video game?
20. What is my favorite tv show?
21. What is my favorite tv channel?
22. What is my favorite book?
23. What is my favorite holiday?
24. Who is my favorite baseball player?
25. Who is my favorite active baseball player?
26. How many Cubs games have I been to?
27. Who is my favorite Murray State Racer?
28. Who is my favorite comic book character?
29. What is my most valuable comic book?
30. How many comic books do I own?
31. Name either artist hanging on my living room wall.
32. If I could have any super power, what I would I choose?
33. What movie do I watch every March?
34. My latest obsession is Duck Dynasty. Who do I say is my favorite on the show?
35. Who is my actual favorite?
36. How many states have I been to?
37. How many planes have I been on?
38. Who am I afraid of?
39. Who appears most often on my MP3 player?
40. What's my favorite number to hear the Popster say?

As you all know, I am incapable of keeping a secret. So if you try trick me into giving away the answers, you will be disqualified.

9 comments:

  1. In the name of fairness of I think all entries should be posted on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little more information on the farty prize would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Black Sheep and I worked on these together. It turns out he knows you pretty well. Maybe that means Michelle's the black sheep--or just the dumb one.

    1. in the morning--in the 11:00 hour, I think.
    2. Crooks Rd.
    3. Celebration
    4. math
    5. December 97
    6. 15 1/2 years approximately
    7. May 13, 2005
    8. "It feels like forever," but my guess is something like fourteen years
    9. left ring finger
    10. 3
    11. all of them
    12. Betty
    13. ?
    14. purple
    15. donuts
    16. coffee
    17. peanut m&ms or Dairy Queen
    18. 8
    19. MLB The Show baseball something
    20. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    21. MLB Network--at least based on what the tv is set on the most
    22. Count of Monte Christo (or maybe I'm thinking of your favorite sandwich)
    23. Labor Day
    24. Andre Dawson
    25. Starlin Castro
    26. 3
    27. Popeye Jones
    28. Daredevil
    29. Daredevil #1
    30. all of them
    31. Andy Lee & David Mack
    32. telekinesis
    33. Ken Burns baseball
    34. Uncle Si
    35. Jase
    36. 21
    37. 13
    38. Warren Spillman
    39. Acappella
    40. FARTY (40)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently I am the dumb one (no surprise there) since I'm not sure I can get as many right as Joshua and Ellen got wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. William Geoffrey Worlow IIISeptember 3, 2013 at 10:06 AM

    1. I would say 11: Farty but I think it is 11:22 AM when a 6.2 earthquake hit Mexico City on August 28,1973
    2. Clinton RFD 1.
    3. 2000, Celebration, Harding
    4. math
    5. December 96
    6. Since January 1998
    7. According to Spokeo, May 24, 2005. The birthday would be Nathan’s.
    8. You started as a temp in September, 1999 and became permanent around September 2000.
    9. left ring finger
    10. 3
    11. 5
    12. Betty
    13. DSS or DavidShanes
    14. purple
    15. donuts
    16. Coffee and favorite soft drink is Seven UP
    17. Peanut M& M’s. But Dairy Queen Blizzard is something you have to stop and get around Forrest City.
    18. 8
    19. MLB The Show 09. I think this is the version you play. This game started in 2006 and there is a version every year, but I am not certain if you upgrade every year.
    20. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    21. ESPN
    22. The Belgariad by David Eddings. I know it is five books but I cannot I will go with it anyway.
    23. Labor Day because you get to celebrate your birthday with Mackye, Vickye, and Robin and have the rest of your family there.
    24. Andre Dawson that you have seen play, but I think Jackie Robinson is your favorite overall player.
    25. Matt Garza
    26. 3
    27. Ronald Jerome (Popeye) Jones. I did a Google Search on the Best Murray State Racer Basketball player and his name came up. I saw he was at Murray State your first year of college so I will go out on a limb with this.
    28. Captain America
    29. Daredevil #1. It is worth $13,500.00
    30. You told me in 2009, you had around 4,000. So I will say 4,600 by now.
    31. Andy Lee’s Daredevil Film Poster used to be to the left of your big screen TV.
    32. telekinesis
    33. Baseball a Film By Ken Burns
    34. Si
    35. Jase
    36. 16 Plus Washington D.C.
    37. 12
    38. Bill G Worlow
    39. Acappella for religious music and Kelly Clarkson for popular music
    40. Forty (Farty). I am guessing on this because it is the name of this blog and you have never explained why you say farty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. On Number 20, I went with Buffy only because you have said Firefly is the Best 13 hours of TV ever or something to that effect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is going to be so embarrassing if I don't get the answers right!
    1. 11:17 a.m.
    2. Crooks
    3. Harding?
    4. Mathmatics
    5. 12/94
    6. January 1998 there were a ton of hawks on the way down that day
    7. 5/24/2005
    8. 14 years or so
    9. left ring finger
    10.I can't imagine you being a poor driver, I know how taught you! 1
    11.Again I can't imagine you being a poor driver....1
    12.Betty
    13. ?
    14. purple (good choice!)
    15. brocolli followed closely by donuts!
    16. coffee
    17. m&m's
    18. 8
    19. One of those baseball ones
    20. duck dynasty
    21. espn
    22. Count of Monte Cristo
    23. Labor Day of course...presents!
    24. Jackie Robinson
    25. I don't know any
    26. Not enough....3
    27. Issac Cannon, he's the only one I know
    28. Daredevil
    29. One of those old ones
    30. a bunch!
    31 you have an artist on your wall? doesn't that get uncomfortable for him?
    32.telekinesis
    33. To Kill a Mockingbird
    34. Si
    35. Jace of course, second born
    36. 18
    37. 3 or 4
    38. Butch!
    39. ACDC
    40. Farty
    So tell me how bad a did and what a bad moma I am for not scoring 100%

    ReplyDelete
  8. Per this entry, Pompous said Pompous would reveal the winner in a week or so. It has now been exactly three weeks since Pompous turned farty. Either procrastination or alzheimer's has set in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having rediscovered the blog I feel obligated to chime in here and say that you are afraid of surly representatives of the lollipop guild.

    ReplyDelete