Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Manic Monday

I spent half of my life on Monday ironing curtains. It may sound like a exaggeration, but if anything 20 years is an underestimation of how long it took. I hope all that work was worth the effort. The morning sun has turned my living room into the red light district. The dark curtains in Michelle's room make the room as black as my heart. I've seen both those rooms curtained before, so it's not that big a change. The curtains in my bedroom completely change the look of the room. I barely recognize it now. I've not taken any photos, so you'll have to wait and see it next weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I may not be able to stand the anticipation! And ironing curtains STINKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the funny things I had read this week. Pompous and red light district being used in the same blog is priceless.

    ReplyDelete