Thursday, October 13, 2011

Best Trade Ever

On Saturday night I put my television's split screen capabilities to good use.  I watched game one of the ALCS and the Auburn at Arkansas football game.  I did not want to take time from watching the games to cook supper.  Lucky for me, I received divine inspiration to order a pizza.  It had been far to long since I had eaten pizza, so I considered this the best idea ever.  Thankfully, I was not inspired to eat a bagel.  I went to the pizza hut dot com and found out that they had a $10 for any pizza special.  I should have remembered about that special because of this great commercial.


I picked out my favorite toppings, sausage, bacon, green peppers, red onions, and pineapple.  The pizza was as delicious as I had hoped.  I ate half of it for supper.  I probably could have had another piece but decided to save the other half for another meal.

Sunday night after church, my friends and I went to Larry's Pizza.  Larry's is much different than Pizza Hut, so I didn't mind having pizza two days in a row.  I ate my fill from the pizza buffet, but I stopped before making myself sick.

Monday night I ate the second half of the Pizza Hut pizza.  Even though it was left over and the third day in a row for pizza, it was still better than having Reggie Bush on my fantasy team.

2 comments:

  1. Would you trade your pizza for a falcon? I miss eating at Larry's and you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you about ready to post something about whether kids abandoned on an island would go crazy and kill each other or not? I'm anxious to hear your insights.

    ReplyDelete