Friday, March 23, 2012

Disappointing

When Duke lost to Lehigh, I thought it was a portent of good things to come.  Unfortunately it was not the case.  Last night my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th most hated basketball teams, Louisville, Florida, and Ohio State, all advanced to the elite eight.  I can't wait for Pitino to leave Louisville so I can be a Cardinal fan again.  Tonight Indiana, 5th on that list, has a chance to join them in the next round.  If Kentucky doesn't win tonight, I might not watch any more basketball this season.

2 comments:

  1. What is disappointing is you have not posted about a brilliant documentary that aired on PBS. The documentary was about baseball. It was conceived by Ken Burns. The series was called BASEBALL.

    Additionally, it has a great theme song sung by Carly Simon and a tenth "inning' was aired a few years later.

    If Jeff Stevenson and Pompous get lucky, Burns will do an eleventh inning. GO CUBS!!

    ReplyDelete