Friday, February 18, 2011

Take That Sucka

Today's Scrabble word of the day is RAILINGS.  I know what you are asking yourself, "Is Shane so out of blog ideas that he has had to resort to blogging about Words with Friends?". The answer obviously is yes.  If my camera and my Scrabble board were not the same piece of technology, I would have included a picture of the game board.  Instead you will just have to take my word for it.  The tiles that made the word RAILINGS only add up to 12, unimpressive to say the least.  However the L is on the triple letter.  Which makes my score 16.  The S is on the double word, making my score 32.  The R is a triple word.  96 points plus the 35 point bonus for using all 7 tiles brings us to a grand total of 131.  I apologize for not having anything more interesting about which to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment