Friday, February 11, 2011

The Further Adventures of Flat Stanley

I am sure that you have already read over at the opinion about my time with Aunt Ellen.  I traveled with her and Jess to Uncle Shane's house to rescue Betty from the snow and mud that had imprisoned her in the front yard.  The task proved to be more difficult than the four of us could overcome, but thankfully the Levy community rallied around us and freed Betty from the remains of Uncle Shane's yard.



That tall, flat, mud stained gentleman behind her is one of her heroes from yesterday.  I wonder if we are related.

I said my goodbyes to Jess and Ellen and readied myself for my next adventure.  Uncle Shane was no longer trapped at home without transportation and was now free to go anywhere and do anything.  So we went inside to play video games.  We played Star Wars the Force Unleashed.



It was difficult, but our combined skills were enough to bring a star destroyer crashing to the ground.  Who knew the force was so strong in us?  We had four sore thumbs after that game.

We ate supper then settled in for some OVC basketball action.


Tennessee Tech traveled to Murray for a battle between the two highest scoring teams in the conference.  So naturally it was a low scoring defensive battle.  The Racers cut down on turnovers in the second half and rolled to a 55-44 victory.  After the game we drank some coffee before Uncle Shane had to go to work.


Notice that I am drinking out of a Blue Like Jazz mug.  A gift from FUDM.

I wanted to go to work with Uncle Shane, but it was past my bedtime.  I got to sleep in the Spider-Man bed.


However, because of the coffee that I just drank, I was unable to sleep.  So I got up and played some Rock Band.



I played some flawless guitar and then sang some Monicas.  After that I was tired enough to go to sleep.

Uncle Shane woke me when he got home, and we had some breakfast.


Then we played some Webkinz with Daniel.


After Uncle Shane went to bed, I entertained myself by watching tv and reading comic books.


Then I wrote this blog.

3 comments:

  1. Stanley, I miss you already! I'm glad Uncle Shane showed you such a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! Looks like you and Stanley had a wonderful time!!! Rachel's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we recruit Stanley for the, Band You're About To Hear, reunion tour?

    ReplyDelete