Thursday, February 24, 2011

I am still alive (in case you were worried)

Well it turns out that all of my creativity is stored in my red blood cells.  I have not been inspired to write since I gave blood eleven days ago.  If I had my blog to live over again, I would have written about the NBA dunk contest.  Serge Ibaka was robbed on his free throw line dunk.  The whole thing was rigged in an attempt to make Blake Griffin the next big star.  I also would have mentioned that Kevin Durant at 33% did not belong in the 3 point contest.  Unfortunately it did not cross my mind to write about it until a yesterday, so this summary is all you get.

I just watched Dollhouse season one that I got for Christmas.  It was much better the second time around.  I knew everything that was happening, so I was able to just sit back and enjoy all the Whedonness of it.  Now I am in a mood to watch some more Joss.  Since Mac is unable to appreciate greatness, he still has, unwatched, my copy of the Buffy high school years.  I plan to skip ahead and watch Angel instead, but first I need renew my spring training tradition of watching Ken Burns Baseball aka the best movie ever made.

I hope to be inspired to write by the retreat that I am going on with my church this weekend.  Though I do not have high hopes.  I hear that the speaker is lame.  But when that is over, I get to see my Moma and then watch the Oscars.  So if nothing else, I will write about my girl winning best actress.

1 comment:

  1. I'll bring your Buffy seasons back to you. Maybe I'll give season 2 a shot on netflix.

    I'm looking forward to seeing you this weekend, and to seeing your momma and the rest of the fam on Sunday plus the Oscars. I've got Winter's Bone at the house, but what with the sick baby and all, I haven't seen it yet.

    ReplyDelete