Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Last Airbender

Lately I have been getting my money's worth from my Netflix account.  I started out watching half hour tv shows on my phone during my lunch break at work.  That was probably the best decision I have made all year.  I discovered some great television shows doing this.  The best of them being Avatar: The Last Airbender.  It is one of the five best shows of all time, not just cartoons, but of all television.  If you have access to Netflix and have not watched this show, you are wasting your life.  For those of you unfamiliar with the story here's an introduction.



2 comments:

  1. We watched the first two episodes tonight finally, but strangely not because of this post. Great minds think alike, but sometimes weak minds get lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching Avatar with Elijah was probably the best thing that I'll accomplish in 2012. This is the kind of genius that can happen when television writers are willing to tell a great story and then end the show well instead of meandering around into stupidity in order to keep a profitable program on the air.

    ReplyDelete