Thursday, July 12, 2012

I Am Sooo Tired!

I woke up this afternoon and rolled over to look at the clock.  The usual 2 pm was staring back at me, and I said, "I think we should see other people."  The fact I was awake enough to be this funny indicated that I was too awake to reenter my hibernation.  When I returned to bed after emptying my child-sized bladder (a bladder the size of a child's not the size of a child) with this post already half written in my head, I knew I would be unable to fall back asleep.  As with any good self-fulfilling prophesy, I kept writing this story despite my efforts to turn my mind off and resume my siesta.  After a few short minutes of unfruitful consciousness, I gave slumber up as a bad job and resigned myself to the fact I can rarely sleep more than six hours at a time.

2 comments:

  1. You're as funny as Bill Murry when it comes to Alarm Clock jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeheehee--see other people--heehee. I'm sorry you can't sleep more. After a week or two of six-hour nights and all the hard work and moving stress, my sick body decided to take two ten-hour nights in a row. It was great!

    ReplyDelete