Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Changing Names

It is nearing fantasy football season. A team's name is very important to the success of a team. This will be the fourth season for the Neptune Pirates. Their first three season all ended in top two regular season finishes with one championship, my league leading third championship in the eleven year history of the Chicken Wing League. The Danville Platypi have had two disappointing seasons in the Fumbling Idiots, but I think this year they can turn things around. John Brown has finished in third place twice in Reality Football but does not have a traditional football team name. So it's time for a change. My newest obsession since the last time I needed a name change is Avatar the Last Airbender. I considered the Blind Bandits, but instead chose the Bei Fong Winged Boars. I predict great things this season from house Bei Fong.

No comments:

Post a Comment