Sunday, April 15, 2012

Career Advice

You should invent a time machine.  It would take quite a bit of science to accomplish this, so the less rational of my readers should disregard this advice.  After you build your time machine, you will have innumerable opportunities for both pleasure and profit.  I only ask one small favor in return for this advice.  Go back in time to last night any time between 10:30 and midnight.  When you hear me say, "I'm going to stay up a bit longer cause i'm not very sleepy," just go ahead and punch me in the face.

2 comments:

  1. You are very amusing. I laughed out loud at this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just reread this and laughed aloud about at least four distinct phrases or sentences. It's possibly the best thing you've ever written just because of its simplicity and subtlety.

    ReplyDelete