Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Simpler Way to Ship


I've seen this sticker on several packages this year.  I am impressed that despite the financial difficulties that my employer is facing, we were able to get this endorsement.  I can't help but wonder who awarded us this title.  Was it Santa or Jesus?

Speaking of my employer, it turns out that I work in the town from Footloose.  Music, or at least headphones, have been banning from the workplace.  I will admit that we haven't been following the rules regarding the proper use of headphones, but a complete banning of them is a Fascist plot to ruin my Christmas.  Hopefully, this is just a temporary punishment and not a permanent removal of my heart and soul.  Apparently my boss doesn't realize that music is required to soothe the savage beast within me and to drown out those voices in my head.  RED RUM!  RED RUM!

2 comments:

  1. Makes you wonder why people go postal if they treat their workers so well! Now I have another reason to be mad at the postal service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't buck the postal powers that be...You'll pay with more than your headphones.

    ReplyDelete