Thursday, September 26, 2013

Secret Invasion

Because of my crazy sleep schedule, at least that's my excuse, I sometimes fall asleep when I sit still. Sometimes it happens at church. Though usually at church, I drop into half sleep. Which means my eyes are mostly open and I still hear everything that is being said, but don't necessarily comprehend what's being said. This happened again on Sunday. Typically I rotate between pinching myself, pulling my arm hair, and biting my cheeks in order to stay awake, but it's not always effective.

Sunday night Matt read Revelation 5:1 "Then I saw in the right hand of him who was seated on the throne a scroll written within and on the back, sealed with seven seals." What I heard was, "seated on the throne a Skrull." In my defense I have been rewatching Earth's Mightiest Heroes season 2, so Skrulls have been on my mind lately.

2 comments:

  1. I've been having the same falling asleep problem lately. It's mostly when I'm rocking and singing. I rouse up every so often when I hear myself sing the wrong words or mumbling sounds that aren't even words. If I were awake and listening to me, I would laugh at me. On the bright side, "Toodlum Toodlum Too" has been taught to and can be sung by another young child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a terrifying image! I think you'll enjoy this link a lot.

    ReplyDelete